Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello again

(Google Images)
Remember us?? In case you forgot, we both kinda disappeared from the blogging world for a while but we're looking to get back into the swing of things. I've made this blog more private in the hopes of avoiding any kind of problems in the future. Don't forget to add us to your Google reader. ;)


I've tried my best to keep up with all your awesome blogs/lives/projects & I'm hoping to keep you all updated with what's going on with us - I know the Mr. misses you guys too (there's a couple things he said he wants to write about from a dude's perspective - hah!) I think we've got some fun stuff coming down the pike soon. If you follow me on twitter, you already know a few things about it, but if not - here's a lil hint of what we're currently working on:
Google Images

15 comments:

  1. Thank God you're back. now start posting funny sh*t again...or else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK! I've missed you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! So...you're buying? or Selling? How exciting! Can't wait to hear deets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! :) Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo happy you are back, can't wait to catch up. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey! I'm so glad y'all are back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, so thrilled to get an invite. And glad to see you are back. I've wondered what you are up too!! House hunting.....Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY!!! I missed you!! Wish we could have gotten together when I was there...next time I MEAN IT!!! So does the sold sign mean that you found a place?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, welcome back! Thanks for the invite, can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey now! Welcome back!!! And congrats ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hii!!! Congrats on the new house; hope everything is going super well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more about your new place!!

    ReplyDelete